Business analyst for global software development company – Shape the strategic direction of our software solutions
Stibo DX is searching for a business analyst with a strong background in innovation and strategy. In this role, you will be instrumental in shaping the strategic direction of our software solutions, ensuring they meet the evolving needs of the digital media industry.
In this role, you will take innovation to the next level in close collaboration with the Chief Innovation Officer, who you will be reporting directly to. You will be working from either our Copenhagen, Aarhus, Oslo or Hamburg office, depending on your current location.
You will also have the opportunity to work from home when needed.
- Conduct comprehensive market analysis to identify emerging trends, opportunities, and challenges in the content management and digital publishing sector.
- Collaborate with product development teams to align new product features with market needs and customer expectations.
- Develop and refine business models for new products and services, considering competitive positioning and financial viability.
- Facilitate workshops and brainstorming sessions to generate innovative ideas for product enhancements and new solutions.
- Analyze customer feedback and usage data to inform product improvement and innovation.
- Prepare and present detailed reports and recommendations to senior management, providing insights that influence strategic decisions.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop effective go-to-market strategies for new products and features.
- Monitor industry developments and maintain a network of contacts for knowledge sharing and potential partnerships.
We expect that you have a B.Sc or M.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or equivalent and bring with you at least 3 years of experience in a similar position as a Business Analyst in the technology or publishing industry.
Your strengths are:
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Project management and cross-functional collaboration.
In addition, it will be a great advantage if you possess knowledge of content management systems, digital publishing platforms, and the latest digital media trends.
Help us empower storytellers across the globe
Stibo DX is the global leader in digital transformation for media enterprises. Our platform and services help automate complex content production and omnichannel delivery for the most ambitious and successful media across the globe. Stibo DX is a global and dynamic team of +200 employees across Aarhus, Copenhagen, Atlanta, Hamburg, Oslo, and Dhaka, where we combine creativity and innovation with the stability of a long-standing organization. Our roots go back to the Stibo Foundation with a 228-year history and rich legacy to support our future growth.
Among our customers are The New York Times, Hearst, Gannett, The Economist, A-Media, J/P Politikens Hus, Mediahuis, The Hindu, and many others. If you want to be a part of a team where individuals are valued and trust is a driver, we encourage you to apply today.
Please apply on LinkedIn via Easy Apply. You are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.
Should you have questions about the position, you are also welcome to contact Chief Innovation Officer, Mark Van De Kamp, on email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.