Customer Success Manager at the world’s leading CMS provider for news media
Do you care about the success of your customers? Do you love to work cooperatively with clients and colleagues? If you can answer "Yes!" to both questions, join our team at Stibo DX in Aarhus! As a central contact person, you will support leading media groups and brands in their digital transformation.
You represent CUE, a content publishing platform with a modern technology stack. Stibo DX is part of the Danish Stibo Group with headquarters in Aarhus. This was founded in 1794 and is today owned by the Stibo Foundation with more than 2,000 employees worldwide. This enables a long-term focus on stable partnerships and innovative strength.
In partnership with your customers, you will find answers to technical, editorial, commercial, contractual and other questions. You will be supported by colleagues on site in the headquarters in Aarhus and at our other locations worldwide, for example from product management, support, project management, sales, marketing, controlling, cloud ops, the legal department and sales. Diving deep into Jira tickets for coordination and clarification together with customers and internal teams is just as much your thing as leading confidently through meetings with participants from all areas and levels.
For this you bring with you:
- An open-minded, friendly and professional manner with a high level of customer and service orientation.
- A good understanding of tech stacks, coupled with the willingness to quickly familiarise yourself with the details of our products and services (Headless CMS, Headless DAM, Print, ePaper).
- Experience in the areas of project management and key accounting, if possible.
- Very good written and oral communication in English.
- Organisational talent, a high level of commitment and a sense of responsibility.
- A quick perception as well as reliability, resilience and flexibility.
- Confident use of common office tools (Office 365, Slack, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Ideally, a university degree or vocational training relevant to this role.
The Scandinavian corporate culture of Stibo DX offers you the freedom to develop in an international environment. You will receive an attractive salary package, mentoring and development prospects in a dynamically growing company and get to know the latest technologies and methods of software development and implementation of SaaS solutions.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply now: Send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com and become part of a great, international team with well-known customers, diverse projects and a modern content platform with innovative technologies and services.