Customer Success Manager
Is the success of your customers close to your heart? Do you love working in a highly cooperative way with customers and colleagues? If you can say yes to both questions, join us on our adventure in Hamburg, helping media groups and brands in their digital transformation!
You will be representing a publishing platform that has been ranked No. 1 in 2021 in German-speaking countries. You will be the main contact for some of the most well-known media groups for all questions related to CUE as a publishing platform and content hub.
We are looking for your passion and skills to
- Communicate daily with customers in video calls and on-site
- Deep dive into Jira tickets about workflows and technical questions
- Work closely with colleagues in product development, project management, support, and ops in Germany, Denmark, Norway, and other places
While bringing in
- An open-minded, friendly, and professional manner
- Experience from the media industry, with CMS systems or publishers, is very welcome.
- Good understanding of tech stacks, with the ability to quickly get into the details of our products and services (CMS, DAM, Content Hub, Print, ePaper)
- Organizational talent and a high degree of commitment as well as a sense of responsibility
- Very good written and oral expression skills in German and English
- High customer and service orientation
- Ideally, a university degree or professional training relevant to the role
- Confident handling of common Office tools (Office 365, Slack, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Quick comprehension as well as reliability, resilience, and flexibility.
Working at Stibo DX
The Stibo DX corporate culture gives you a lot of freedom to develop in an international environment.
You will receive an attractive compensation package, mentoring, and development prospects in a dynamically growing company.
You will become part of a great international team of more than 200 colleagues working mainly in software development, cloud services, project implementation, and consulting.
You will be part of innovative strength with the latest technologies and methods in software development and implementation of SaaS solutions. Be part of the leading content publishing platform in the media space - a headless Content Management System (CMS) with everything that makes a modern technology stack for global brands.
We offer an opportunity to join a leading technology company, ranked the best editorial system in 2021. A growing company you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Apply now by sending your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.