Digital Consultant (with Full Stack Developer Skills)
Do you have full stack developer skills and want to implement exciting digital projects at large media companies in the German-speaking region? Then Stibo DX is the right place for you!
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX is the No. 1 provider of digital experience and content publishing platforms, software as a service (SaaS), and services for leading media groups worldwide. In Germany, for example, Axel Springer, Handelsblatt, Focus Online, and n-tv are among its users. Other well-known media groups and brands are being added all the time.
Interest in Stibo DX solutions is also growing in other industries, such as e-commerce, retail companies, and manufacturers. CUE has unique strengths for creating content and distributing it largely automatically. This is confirmed by international experts. Companies use the digital experience platform CUE from Stibo DX for their digital transformation. The focus is on generating business value through customer experience - with storytelling, rich content, digital asset management, and multichannel publishing.
Stibo DX is part of the Stibo Group, a foundation with 226 years of history. The headquarters is in Aarhus, Denmark. Stibo has customers on all five continents, from global brands to regional suppliers. More than 1,000 employees work for Stibo in offices worldwide, including Oslo, Dhaka, and Atlanta. In Hamburg, around 50 employees work for Stibo in the „Tanzenden Türme”.
As a competent and versatile consultant, you will help media companies successfully implement state-of-the-art technologies. In this role, you are part of an international professional services team. In projects, you will implement the CUE Content Platform as headless CMS and Digital Asset Management at large media companies and integrate it with other systems, platforms, services, and tools. You support existing customers as a central technical contact in their ongoing need for adjustments and enhancements. You are always close to the latest technology developments. You develop functional and technical designs, are responsible for parts of the frontend and backend development, give training and evaluate integration approaches for customers.
The Stibo DX corporate culture gives you a lot of freedom. We need to be oriented towards common values and goals. In your role, you will make a decisive contribution to the success of our customers.
Your qualifications and experience
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with GIT, Apache Tomcat, Apache SOLR and some database knowledge
- Advanced usage skills of Linux and/or other Unix-based operating systems
- Understanding of the challenges of creating scalable, high-performance web applications
- Strong communication skills
- Structured and organized way of working
- Willingness to travel on business, up to 80 days per year if required
- You are customer-oriented in converting requirements into solutions and are strong in analysis, conceptual design, communication, and implementation
- Understanding of agile software development principles (having worked in a scrum-based team is a plus)
- German and English fluency, written and speaking
Stibo DX offers
- A great team of more than 200 colleagues working mainly in software development, cloud services, project implementation as well as consulting
- The stability and long-term orientation of a 226-year-old Danish stibo foundation
- Innovative strength with the latest technologies and methods in software development
- A new office in the ”Tanzenden Türme” with a great view over Hamburg
- A unique, Scandinavian-influenced corporate culture with freedom and perspectives for personal development
- A new motivating team spirit every day, in the Hamburg office, with colleagues at the headquarters in Aarhus (Denmark), in Oslo, Atlanta, Dhaka, and other Stibo offices worldwide
- Creative freedom to (further) develop the best technical solutions together with customers
- Implementation of SaaS solutions
- Continuous integrations with new digital platforms and services
- The leading content publishing platform in the media space - a headless CMS with everything that makes a modern tech stack such as microservices architecture, GraphQL, Docker, web components, powerful interfaces, and extreme scalability in backend and frontend for global brands
- An attractive compensation package
- Mentoring and development prospects in a dynamically growing company
Apply now by sending your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.
If you have any questions, please contact Torsten Behn, Head of Project, at email@example.com or +49 163 6159 732.
More info can be found on www.stibodx.com.