Do you want to market leading B2B software technology while working with highly skilled colleagues in an international team? Then please keep reading!
Stibo DX is looking for an experienced marketing specialist and event coordinator with exceptional communication skills. You have a solid background within international B2B marketing, preferably from the software industry. As a marketing professional, you will be working with a highly skilled international marketing team with a clear focus on producing international events for worldwide customers and prospects, as well as product marketing and content creation for different channels.
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX is a market leader within content and digital asset management solutions. Since 1979, Stibo DX has been a leading technology partner for some of the world’s largest media companies, including The New York Times, Gannett, Axel Springer, Times of India, and The Economist. We help media and brand publishers create engaging content, reach new audiences, and drive digital transformation.
- Manage and host live and virtual events from inception to completion
- Coordinate, develop and maintain timelines, manage budget and plan all logistics around events
- Event de-briefing and strategic review of success metrics
- Craft compelling product copy across marketing channels for different audiences (landing pages, whitepapers, success stories, webinars, presentations)
- Work on customer journey strategy positioning, messaging, and metrics across the applicable channels
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms, including proofreading
- Juggle multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and adjusting to shifting priorities
- Leading external agencies and freelancers
- At least 4+ years of experience in marketing and event management, preferably in a B2B context
- Experience in event marketing, planning, executing, and evaluating events like trade shows, conferences, and webinars with precise detail in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven copywriting skills with the ability to translate complex topics into compelling stories
- Strong knowledge of communications practices, tools, and techniques, including creative skills
- Curious and humble while striving for excellence and thinking critically
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in English
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications. or other relevant fields, preferably MSc/MA
You will report to the Head of Marketing and be part of an international team distributed across Denmark, Norway, Germany, Bangladesh, and the USA. The position is located in Aarhus, Denmark at Stibo DX’s headquarters.
- A friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Lots of room to grow and take on more responsibilities
- A challenging job with an international company
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions
- Lunch buffet catered by a private chef
- Access to gym and changing facilities including showers
If you are interested, please send your CV with a cover letter (as PDFs) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience. Please mention “YourName applied for Marketing Specialist, Aarhus” in the subject line of your e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Janina Schütz, Interim VP Marketing, at email@example.com or phone +49 160 95 39 78 63.