Online Technical Consultant
Are you passionate about IT consultancy, and are you ready to work with the world’s most well-known news & media organizations? Then look no further, Stibo DX is growing and we are hiring 3 talented Online Technical Consultants to join our Professional Services team.
Working as a technical consultant in Stibo DX, you will help media companies implement state-of-the-art CMS technologies. As a consultant, you are flexible and find it energizing to quickly adapt to new situations and switch context between different projects.
In this role, you are part of an international professional services team. You will be working from either our Aarhus, Oslo or Hamburg office, depending on your current location. You will also have the opportunity to work from home when needed.
In projects, you will part of the team implementing our CUE platform as a headless CMS and Digital Asset Management system at large media companies and integrate it with other systems, platforms, services, and tools. You are always close to the latest technology developments and you will assist in developing functional and technical designs, be responsible for parts of the front-end and back-end development and give training and evaluate customer integration approaches.
As a Technical Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver projects of various sizes for customers all over the world
- Identify and document gaps between requirements and IT capabilities
- Assisting customer teams throughout implementation, development, and integration
- Configure standard solutions and ensure interfaces between systems
- Training of clients’ development teams, troubleshooting, and more
- Ensure technical work is distributed with other consultants, so we win as a team
- Work closely together with our great colleagues throughout the implementation
We expect that you have a B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent and bring some experience with you from a similar position.
It is imperative for this role that you are customer-oriented in converting requirements into solutions and are strong in analysis, conceptual design, communication, and implementation.
In addition, we expect that you present the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of various technologies, e.g., Docker, GraphQL, NodeJS, Jinja2 or related technologies
- Familiarity with Bash, GIT, Dropwizard, Apache SOLR, and some database knowledge
- It will be of advantage if you know Java, React, Python and have some backend DevOps skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Advanced usage skills of Linux and/or other Unix-based operating systems
- Understanding the challenges of creating scalable, high-performance web applications
- Strong communication skills
- A structured and organized way of working
- Understanding of agile software development principles
Since Stibo DX and our customers are geographically diverse, you must be comfortable working remotely and have a disciplined, well-organized approach. You should also expect that there will be travel days for customers worldwide.
Help us empower storytellers across the globe
Stibo DX is the global leader in digital transformation for media enterprises. Our platform and services help automate complex content production and omnichannel delivery for the most ambitious and successful media across the globe. Stibo DX is a global and dynamic team of +200 employees across Aarhus, Copenhagen, Atlanta, Hamburg, Oslo, and Dhaka, where we combine creativity and innovation with the stability of a long-standing organization. Our roots go back to the Stibo Foundation with a 228-year history and rich legacy to support our future growth.
Among our customers are The New York Times, Hearst, Gannett, The Economist, A-Media, J/P Politikens Hus, Mediahuis, The Hindu, and many others. If you want to be a part of a team where individuals are valued and trust is a driver, we encourage you to apply today.
Please apply here on LinkedIn via Easy Apply. You are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.
Should you have questions about the position, you are also welcome to contact Vice President and General Manager, Thomas Durand, on +47 455 19 456.