Product Owner Cloud Services, Aarhus
Do you want to be part of an international company that develops and delivers editorial solutions to some of the world’s largest media companies? Then join Stibo DX in an exciting position as Business/Product Owner Cloud Services.
The Stibo DX Product organization includes several product owners for the various areas of our solutions. We want to extend this group with a colleague who handles our Cloud Services and architecture from a customer and project point of view.
In Stibo DX we value our colleagues highly and trust and support each other to a great extent. The culture is open and transparent. Your daily work will include a great deal of Teamwork, but you will also experience freedom and influence in the way you work and solve your job. As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment.
You will participate in the daily operation of the Product organization and be the expert on our Cloud Services both internally as well as towards our customers. You will work closely together with our Cloud DevOps team and our Cloud Architect to be able to advise on Cloud Services in our customer projects. Your role can be seen as the bridge between customer projects and our Cloud teams. You will participate in meetings with customers, where your role is to be the expert in Cloud Services and architecture and communicate this information in an understandable way.
Part of this position is also to advise our Sales organization on Cloud Services, including assisting in RFP answers and meetings with prospects. You will also ensure that market requirements are taken into the development of our Cloud Services. We expect you will be a key person in defining the development of our future Cloud Services.
Your Qualifications and Experience
We expect you to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with infrastructure and application security
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with other cloud providers is an advantage
- Understanding the challenges of creating scalable, high-performance cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Docker/Containers, e.g., OpenShift, Kubernetes
- A structured and organized way of working
- You are customer-oriented in converting requirements into solutions and are strong in analysis, conceptual design, communication, and implementation
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- 5+ years of previous experience
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX is part of the Stibo Group, a foundation with 228 years of history. The headquarters is in Aarhus, Denmark. Stibo has customers on five continents, from global brands to regional companies. More than 1,000 employees work for Stibo in offices worldwide, including Aarhus, Oslo, Dhaka, Hamburg and Atlanta.
We develop the CUE publishing, digital asset management and digital experience platform for media and brands worldwide. Among our many customers are The New York Times, Times of India, Axel Springer, and JP/Politiken’s Hus in Denmark. Our CUE publishing platform is a high-performance content management and delivery system for online, mobile, and print publishing and a powerful toolset for building modular websites for all platforms. We constantly evolve our portfolio of products.
We offer our customers private cloud solutions as well as our cloud-based solutions built on Amazon Web Services, where we host and care for our customers 24/7. We are building automation, security, self-healing software using GitOps, while preparing for the future cloud with OpenShift.
Stibo DX offers
- The stability and long-term orientation of a 228-year-old Danish Stibo foundation
- A great team of more than 200 colleagues working mainly in software development, cloud services, project implementation as well as consulting
- A unique corporate culture with freedom and perspectives for personal development and colleagues in Oslo, Hamburg, Atlanta, Dhaka, and other Stibo offices worldwide
- Innovative strength with the latest technologies and methods in software development
- Creative freedom to (further) develop the best solutions together with high-profile customers
- A challenging job in an international company
- Nice work environment with lunch, sport, fitness, social, and vacation benefits according to standard policies