Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Do you want to be part of building the future of digital experience management? While working in an inspiring environment that will push your skills to the limit and offer you a place to expand your knowledge? Then look no further!
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX is a leading software development and IT service company, which develops online content, asset, and digital experience management platforms for media and brands worldwide. Among our many customers are The New York Times, Times of India, Axel Springer in Germany, and JP/Politiken’s Hus.
We offer our customers on-premise as well as cloud-based PaaS solutions built on Amazon Cloud where we host and care for our customers 24/7. We are building automation, security, and self-healing software using GitOps while preparing for the future cloud with OpenShift.
Stibo DX is a truly international company with offices in five different countries. We are looking for a person to work in any of these locations:
- Aarhus, Denmark (HQ)
- Hamburg, Germany
- Oslo, Norway
Stibo DX is looking for a self-motivated Senior Engineer who enjoys taking part in automating the build, maintenance, and monitoring of a cloud-based, business-critical service environment on AWS. You will be working with a highly skilled team of engineers and developers with a clear focus on creating a smarter future for our customers.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong skills in Go language
- Strong skills in OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Strong skills in (Bash/Python/Perl) scripting
- Strong skills in Unix/Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, CentOs, etc.)
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (like EC2, Route53, RDS, S3, VPC, CDN). Experience with other cloud providers is an advantage.
- Solid Experience in maintaining large complex JEE application
- Solid experience with MySQL, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcached
- Solid experience with frequent deployments and troubleshooting
- Experience with infrastructure and application security
- Love to automate repetitive tasks
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver
- Willing to learn and adopt new technical skills
- Must be a team player in a globally distributed team
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- ITIL Service Operations and ITIL Service Transition
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, REST
- Good understanding of Java and related tools like Maven
- Experience with Nodejs is a plus
- Experience with system and IT operations
- Good understanding of SSL/TLS, GnuPG/GPG
- Experience with deployment management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Dynatrace monitoring will be a plus
What we offer
- A challenging job in an international company
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions
- A friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Possibility to travel and visit our offices around the world
- Annual bonus
- Lunch, transport, fitness, social, and vacation benefits according to standard policies in each of our locations
Want to learn more about the company? Find videos with your potential new colleagues on our careers page.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter (as PDFs) to email@example.com. Please mention “your_name applied for Senior SRE” in the subject of your e-mail. You are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience as we evaluate candidates as they come in. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
For any questions about the position, feel free to contact Mikkel Løfquist, Head of Global Support & Operations, at +45 60 81 30 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org.