Senior Technical Consultant, Aarhus
Are you passionate about IT consultancy, and are you ready to work with the world’s most well-known news & media organizations?
We are growing which is why we are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant with excellent technical skills to join our Professional Services team in Århus, Denmark.
As a competent and versatile consultant, you will help media companies implement state-of-the-art CMS technologies. In this role, you are part of an international professional services team. In projects, you will lead the technical aspect of implementing the platform as a headless CMS and Digital Asset Management system at large media companies and integrate it with other systems, platforms, services, and tools.
You are always close to the latest technology developments. You will assist in developing functional and technical designs, be responsible for parts of the front-end and back-end development and give training and evaluate customer integration approaches.
The role of technical consultant
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the technical part of delivering projects of various sizes for customers all over the world.
- Identify and document gaps between requirements and IT capabilities.
- Play a central role in projects, guiding customer teams throughout the implementation, development, and integration processes.
- Configure standard solutions and ensure interfaces between systems.
- Training of clients’ development teams, troubleshooting, and more.
- Ensure the technical work is distributed with other technical consultants, so we win as a team.
- Work closely together with our CUE Custom Development team to ensure customized development, if necessary.
- Work closely together with our great colleagues all over the world throughout the implementation.
- It will be of advantage if you know Java, Ginger, Tomcat and have some backend DevOps skills.
Since Stibo DX and our customers are geographically diverse, you must be comfortable working remotely and have a disciplined, well-organized approach. You should also expect that there will be travel days for customers worldwide.
Your qualifications and experience
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of various technologies, e.g., Docker, GraphQL, NodeJS, or related technologies.
- Familiarity with GIT, Apache Tomcat, Apache SOLR, and some database knowledge.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
- Advanced usage skills of Linux and/or other Unix-based operating systems.
- Understanding the challenges of creating scalable, high-performance web applications.
- Strong communication skills.
- A structured and organized way of working.
- You are customer-oriented in converting requirements into solutions and are strong in analysis, conceptual design, communication, and implementation.
- Understanding of agile software development principles (having worked in a scrum-based team is a plus).
Stibo DX offers
- Exciting customers and assignments all over the world.
- A leading company with stable growth and a healthy economy.
- An organization with a high degree of professionalism.
- High retention rate of employees.
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions.
- Good pension scheme incl. Health insurance, great canteen, fitness and wellness, an active employee association group.
- A large team of talented colleagues around the world.
- Lots of room to grow and take on more responsibilities.
- Friendly working environment with highly skilled colleagues.
- Good physical and social work environment.
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX is a software company that develops and delivers multichannel content creation and publishing platforms to media and brand publishers.
The company is known for its CUE publishing platforms (CUE Publishing Platform, CUE Digital, and CUE Digital Asset Management), which enable media companies to create and publish content online, on smartphones, on social media, in apps, in print, and much more.
Stibo DX has some of the largest media companies worldwide as customers. From the world's largest media houses and national television companies to large retail chains and B2B companies.