Senior Technical Consultant, Dhaka
Are you passionate about IT consultancy, and are you ready to work with the world’s most well-known news & media organizations?
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant with excellent technical skills to join our Professional Services team in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
As a competent and versatile consultant, you will help media companies implement state-of-the-art CMS technologies. In this role, you are part of an international professional services team. In projects, you will lead the technical aspect of implementing the platform as a headless CMS and Digital Asset Management system at large media companies and integrate it with other systems, platforms, services, and tools.
You are always close to the latest technology developments. You will assist in developing functional and technical designs, be responsible for parts of the front-end and back-end development, and give training and evaluate customer integration approaches.
The role of technical consultant
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the technical part of delivering projects of various sizes for customers all over the world.
- Identify and document gaps between requirements and IT capabilities.
- Play a central role in projects, guiding customer teams throughout the implementation, development, and integration processes.
- Configure standard solutions and ensure interfaces between systems.
- Training of clients’ development teams, troubleshooting, and more.
- Ensure the technical work is distributed with other technical consultants, so we win as a team.
- Work closely together with our CUE Custom Development team to ensure customized development, if necessary.
- Work closely together with our great colleagues all over the world throughout the implementation.
Since Stibo DX and our customers are geographically diverse, you must be comfortable working remotely and have a disciplined, well-organized approach. You should also expect that there will be travel days for customers worldwide.
Your qualifications and experience
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with docker and container orchestration.
- Familiarity with GIT, Apache Tomcat, Apache SOLR, and some database knowledge.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
- Advanced usage skills of Linux and/or other Unix-based operating systems.
- Understanding the challenges of creating scalable, high-performance web applications.
- Strong communication skills, capability to work in a virtual team and communicate efficiently online.
- A structured and organized way of working.
- You are customer-oriented in converting requirements into solutions and are strong in analysis, conceptual design, communication, and implementation.
- Understanding of agile software development principles (having worked in a scrum-based team is a plus).
- English fluency (writing and speaking) is a must.
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX is the No. 1 provider of digital experience and content publishing platforms, software as a service (SaaS), and services for leading media groups worldwide. In Germany, for example, Axel Springer, Handelsblatt, Focus Online, and n-tv are among its users. Other well-known media groups and brands are being added all the time.
Interest in Stibo DX solutions is also growing in other industries, such as e-commerce, retail companies, and manufacturers. CUE has unique strengths for creating content and distributing (it largely) automatically which is confirmed by international experts; hence companies seek to use the digital experience platform from Stibo DX for their digital transformation. The focus is on generating business value through customer experience - with storytelling, rich content, digital asset management, and multichannel publishing.
Stibo DX is part of the Stibo Group, a foundation with 226 years of history. The headquarters is in Aarhus, Denmark. Stibo has customers on all five continents, from global brands to regional suppliers. More than 1,000 employees work for Stibo in offices worldwide, including Oslo, Dhaka, and Atlanta.
Stibo DX offers
- A challenging job in an international company.
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers.
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions.
- Friendly working environment with highly skilled colleagues.
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies.
- Possibility to visit Stibo DX’s headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Annual bonus.
- Office transportation/allowance.
- Medical insurance.
- Contributory Provident Fund.
- Annual vacation leave of 20 days.
- Breakfast and Lunch at office.
- Other benefits as per company policy.
You will be working at Kaderia Tower, 14th floor, JA 28/8B Mohakhali C/A, 1212 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Apply now by sending your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.