Senior UX Professional
Are you interested in a data-driven UX approach and developing top-quality software applications? Do you want to work in an international team with high team spirit and good companionship? Then join Stibo DX’s user experience team!
To reach our goals within Product Experience Management (PXM) software, Stibo DX is looking for a Senior UX professional to verify, validate, and ideate with our global clients.
The UX team consists of 7 professionals based in Europe with competencies ranging from graphic design to the core UX disciplines. Based on team spirit, good companionship, and pride in our trade and product, we deliver design systems, personas, feature descriptions, and tests for our entire product portfolio.
Your focus will be on user research and qualification of our solutions towards internal and external stakeholders as well as formalizing the results into features together with the UX team and the product ownership. We seek a team player that can be part of building and validating user journeys and personas.
The competencies that will make you the perfect match with the Stibo DX UX team are:
- Experienced UX professional with strong research and analytical competences
- At least 4 years of experience with UX in product development or other relevant UX position
- Great at communicating research findings in words and writing to internal stakeholders
- A structured mindset where key findings do not drop between chairs
- Established knowledge with tools and processes like Product Analytics software, Figma, Adobe Suite, and Miro
- A skilled prototype builder, preferably in Figma
- Understanding the importance of a strong UX toolbox including journey mapping, persona mapping, and business requirement mapping
- Fluent in English and preferably German
- Competent in understanding business and communicating with businesspeople on a global basis
- Being able to work primarily from our office in Aarhus, Denmark or Hamburg, Germany
- Willingness to travel to meet with our customers in person
Stibo DX offers
- An innovative environment where your input is valued, and you have room to grow
- A mature UX organization that has already proven the value of UX to our business
- A mature product organization that is data-driven in all decisions
- A mature leadership that values research to validate our product decisions
- A very good development organization that understands the power of UX
- The opportunity to help develop a new product for an exciting audience of marketing professionals within product organizations.
- Awesome team spirit, flexible working conditions, autonomy with responsibility, social/sports activities, and job-specific training are also part of the Stibo DX package
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX is a market leader within content and digital asset management solutions. Since 1979, Stibo DX has been a leading technology partner for some of the world’s largest media companies, including The New York Times, Gannett, Axel Springer, Times of India, and The Economist. We help media and brand publishers create engaging content, reach new audiences, and drive digital transformation.
We are a truly international company with 200 employees at our offices in Denmark, Norway, Germany, the USA, and Bangladesh. Learn more about our company and your potential new colleagues on our careers page.
Apply now by sending your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.
If you have questions, please contact Mads Jørgensen, Head of UX, at email@example.com or +45 30 84 40 41.