Software Engineer for Content Management System
Want to be part of an international company developing the best enterprise content management system on the market? Join Stibo DX in an exciting position as a Software Engineer for our content management system!
Stibo DX develops content and digital asset management systems for media companies and brands around the world. Since 1979, Stibo DX has been a leading technology partner for some of the world’s biggest media companies, including The New York Times, Gannett, Axel Springer, Times of India, and The Economist.
We are a truly international company with offices in Denmark, Norway, Germany, USA, and Bangladesh.
You will join a well-functioning, experienced team with the focus of developing and maturing CUE – a high-performance content management and delivery system for building modular websites for all platforms.
The team is very helpful, and we pride ourselves in helping each other improve. In our daily work we use disciplined agile delivery (DAD) working with a Kanban model.
Our team primarily uses the following technologies, and we expect that you have experience with at least some of them:
- Angular 11+, including SCSS
- Containers (Docker)
As a person, you are:
- Passionate about building engaging solutions
- A team player that is happy to engage in discussion on how to deliver the best possible product
- Curious about learning and investigating new technologies
- Fluent in English
- An exciting and challenging job in an international company
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions
- Lots of room to grow and take on more responsibilities
- Friendly working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Good physical and social work environment
The position can be filled in any of our three European offices:
- Axel Kiers Vej 11, 8270 Højbjerg, Aarhus, Denmark
- Reeperbahn 1, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
- Grev Wedels Plass 7, 0151 Oslo, Norway
Want to learn more about the company? Find videos with your potential new colleagues on our careers page.
Apply now by sending your CV and application to email@example.com. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.
If you have questions, please contact Jesper Broni Andersen, Software Engineering Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +45 30 84 40 89.