Software Engineer for Digital Asset Management System
Want to be part of an international company developing the best enterprise content and digital asset management system on the market? Join Stibo DX in an exciting position as a Software Engineer for our digital asset management system!
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX develops content and digital asset management systems for media companies and brands around the world. Since 1979, Stibo DX has been a leading technology partner for some of the world’s biggest media companies, including The New York Times, Gannett, Axel Springer, Times of India, and The Economist.
We are a truly international company with offices in Denmark, Norway, Germany, USA, and Bangladesh.
You will join a well-functioning, experienced team with the focus of integrating our digital asset management system into our CUE platform – a high-performance content management and delivery system for building modular websites for all platforms.
The team is very helpful, and we pride ourselves in helping each other improve. In our daily work we use disciplined agile delivery (DAD) working with a Kanban model.
Our team primarily uses the following technologies, and we expect that you have experience with at least some of them:
- Angular 11+, including SCSS
- Containers (Docker)
As a person, you are:
- Passionate about building engaging solutions
- A team player that is happy to engage in discussion on how to deliver the best possible product
- Curious about learning and investigating new technologies
- Fluent in English
- An exciting and challenging job in an international company
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions
- Friendly working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Good physical and social work environment
Want to learn more about the company? Find videos with your potential new colleagues on our careers page.
You will be working at our office in the impressive Tanzende Türme building at Reeperbahn 1, 20359 Hamburg, Germany.
Apply now by sending your CV and application to email@example.com. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.
If you have questions, please contact Jesper Broni Andersen, Software Engineering Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +45 30 84 40 89.