Software Engineer for International Software Development Company, Dhaka
Do you want to be part of an international company that develops and delivers software solutions to some of the world’s largest media companies? Join our team at Stibo DX in our Dhaka office as Software Engineer. Your daily work will be essential to our company.
You will join an existing, well-functioning team to build the presentation layer that provides a strong GraphQL API that makes content available for customer websites. You will be contributing to products which are not only highly scalable, but also extensible to a great extent, and are used by millions of users around the globe daily. Your day-to-day job will be writing API, SDK and Extensions to help developers build the right software to efficiently present content out on the internet.
Your qualifications and experience
We expect that you have a B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent and bring with you at least 2 years of experience. In addition, our team uses the following technologies, and we expect that you have experience with some of them:
- Containers (Docker)
- Automated Testing
- Java (nice to have)
As a person, you are
- Passionate about building engaging solutions for the future market
- A team player that is happy to engage in discussion on how to deliver the best possible product
- Curious about learning and investigating new technologies
- Fluent in English
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX is the No. 1 provider of digital experience and content publishing platforms, software as a service (SaaS), and services for leading media groups worldwide. Among our users are The New York Times, The Economist, Gannett and Los Angeles Times. Other well-known media groups and brands are being added all the time.
Stibo DX is part of the Stibo Group, a foundation with 228 years of history. The Stibo DX headquarters is in Aarhus, Denmark and we are approximately 200 employees located in Aarhus, Atlanta, Hamburg, Oslo and Dhaka. In Dhaka, around 30 employees work for Stibo DX. You will be working at Kaderia Tower, 14th floor, JA 28/8B Mohakhali C/A, 1212 Dhaka, Bangladesh, but you will also have the opportunity to work from home when needed.
Stibo DX offers
- An international working environment with a great team of more than 200 colleagues working mainly in software development, cloud services, project implementation as well as consulting.
- A motivating team spirit with colleagues in Aarhus, Atlanta, Dhaka, and other Stibo offices worldwide.
- A challenging job in an international company.
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions
- Friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Possibility to visit Stibo DX’s headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark
- Annual bonus
- Office transportation/allowance
- Medical insurance
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Annual vacation leave of 20 days
- Breakfast and Lunch at office
- Other benefits as per company policy
Please apply here and you are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.