Software Engineer in Test for World Class Content Management System
Want to be part of an international company developing the best enterprise content management system on the market? Join Stibo DX in an exciting position as a Software Engineer in Test for our content management system!
Stibo DX develops content and digital asset management systems for media companies and brands around the world. Since 1979, Stibo DX has been a leading technology partner for some of the world’s biggest media companies, including The New York Times, Gannett, Axel Springer, Times of India, and The Economist.
We are a truly international company with offices in Denmark, Norway, Germany, USA, and Bangladesh.
You will be involved in quality assurance all the way, from the design phase of a feature, throughout its development and test, and delivery of the feature in frequent releases. You will work with everyone in the team in order to improve and build quality into the product as early as possible.
The team is very helpful, and we pride ourselves on helping each other improve. In our daily work, we use disciplined agile delivery (DAD) working with a Kanban model.
Our QA team is highly focused on pushing our products to their limits, making sure they perform to meet customer expectations and conform to the highest quality standards. The day-to-day work frequently includes, but is not limited to:
- Executing and participating in component and system test throughout the development cycle.
- Design of manual and automated test cases.
- Producing test documentation.
- Exploratory testing with the aim of increasing the test coverage and maximise the discovery of bugs and defects.
- General test activities.
- Working with developers and other testers.
- Understanding, using and improving our continuous delivery system.
- Further development and maintenance of our test automation system.
- Frequent communication with offshore stakeholders.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ Years of experience in software testing (as SQA Engineer/ QA Engineer/ Software Tester/ Test Engineer / Software Test Engineer/ Software QA Engineer/ Software Quality Assurance Engineer etc).
- Experience with web Based test automation technologies like WebdriverIO.
- Coding experience with Typescript, Python or Bash script.
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems.
- Experience with Gherkin.
- Prior experience of testing large enterprise applications.
- A good understanding of basic cloud technology.
- Previous web service or API testing experience.
- A solid understanding of agile software development life cycle and testing practices.
- Knowledge or experience with the testing methodologies Early test, Risk-Based Testing, Structured and unstructured test design techniques.
- Experience in debugging test failures, using investigative procedures and code analysis, in order to track down bugs.
- A true passion to learn and adopt new technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is an absolute must.
As a person, you are:
- Fluent in English.
- Self-driven, proactive, and result-oriented.
- Outgoing and relationship-building.
- A team player that is happy to engage in discussion on how to deliver the best possible product.
- Analytical and structured.
- Quality minded and with a natural focus to details.
- A challenging job in an international company.
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers.
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions.
- Friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues.
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies.
- Possibility to visit Stibo DX’s headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Annual bonus.
- Office transportation/allowance.
- Medical insurance.
- Contributory Provident Fund.
- Annual vacation leave of 20 days.
- Breakfast and Lunch at office.
- Other benefits as per company policy.
You will be working at Kaderia Tower, 14th floor, JA 28/8B Mohakhali C/A, 1212 Dhaka, Bangladesh.