Do you have a passion for creating clear and concise documentation for complex technical subjects? Then we invite you to apply for this Technical Writer position and contribute to our company’s growth and success by helping our clients achieving their business objectives through our cutting-edge solutions.
Documentation from idea to finished product
As a technical writer, you will be involved in producing documentation from the initial idea to the finished product. Working as part of an international development team, you will be collaborating with software designers, developers, and testers to document new features and improvements to our products.
You will be joining a documentation team consisting of five people, who produce high quality documentation in MadCap Flare and bring as much value as possible to our customers enabling them to install, configure, and use our software.
We have recently launched a new documentation site and our team is responsible for its continuous improvement, which means that you will also have the opportunity to influence the content and feel of the site.
You will be working from either our Aarhus or Hamburg office, depending on your current location. You will also have the opportunity to work from home when needed.
- You are an experienced technical writer.
- You are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- You are analytical, structured and with a natural focus to details
- You can learn, understand and explain complex technical concepts to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in English and German. Our software is supported in English and German and working with translation of our software is a natural part of our job.
In addition, we expect you to have some knowledge of the following technologies:
- Topic based authoring tool, e.g. MadCap Flare, Robohelp
- Knowledge of translation software, e.g. Trados Studio, Pootle, preferable but not required
- Jira, Git, Bitbucket, preferable but not required
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX is the No. 1 provider of digital experience and content publishing platforms, software as a service (SaaS), and services for leading media groups worldwide. Among our users are The New York Times, The Economist, Gannett and Los Angeles Times. Other well-known media groups and brands are being added all the time.
Stibo DX is part of the Stibo Group, a foundation with 228 years of history. The Stibo DX headquarters is in Aarhus, Denmark and we are approximately 200 employees located in Aarhus, Atlanta, Hamburg, Oslo and Dhaka.
Please apply here on LinkedIn. You are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.
We look forward to hearing from you.