Do you thrive working internationally with a diverse group of consultants and clients? If so, then come join our Atlanta-based team as we embark on exciting new projects.
Stibo DX has been developing and delivering content management systems to major news companies for more than 30 years. Our customers include The New York Times, The McClatchy Company, Gannett, The Toronto Globe & Mail, Axel Springer Publishing, The Economist and The Times of India, along with many others. Today, our primary solution line is CUE, a multi-channel publishing system and web development platform.
A FOCUS ON LEADERSHIP, PLANNING, AND PROJECT EXECUTION: THE SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER ROLE AT STIBO DX
We are looking to add a technically inclined Senior Project Manager to our team as we work to help media companies evolve through world-class technology. In this role, you will have the overall responsibility for the implementation of complex publishing solutions. Your primary tasks will include project planning and coordination, business consultancy, sales negotiations, relationship building, and team management.
- Employ principles of agile methodology to lead complex, long-term projects for international news organizations all the way from initial specifications to final implementation.
- Mentor project team members to maintain a healthy and results-driven team environment.
- Provide project reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Perform project budgeting and invoicing.
- Negotiate project scope expansions with clients.
- Analyze project delivery processes in cooperation with other managers to identify improvements.
- Lead on-site activities at customers’ offices worldwide; as our client base is primarily comprised of international companies, you may expect 60 or more travel days per year.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience (5+ years) as a project manager running complex IT projects.
- PMP and/or ScrumMaster certification.
- Extensive experience with project management programs (MS Project, Merlin Project), as well as Atlassian Jira software.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; fluency in Spanish, French, German and/or Portuguese is a plus.
- Familiarity with the news media industry is also a plus.
Please send your résumé with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please specify “Senior Project Manager, Stibo DX Atlanta” in the subject line. If you have questions, contact Stephanie Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-420-1100.