Digital marketing manager and content editor
Do you want to market leading B2B software technology while working with highly-skilled colleagues in an international team? Then please keep reading!
Stibo DX is looking for an experienced B2B content editor and digital marketing manager with exceptional communication skills. You have a solid background within international B2B marketing, preferably from the software industry. As a marketing professional, you will be working with a highly skilled international marketing team with a clear focus on creating conversion-oriented content as well as account-based marketing with digital campaigns targeted at prospects and customers.
About Stibo DX
Stibo DX is a market leader within content and digital asset management solutions. Since 1979, Stibo DX has been a leading technology partner for some of the world’s largest media companies, including The New York Times, Gannett, Axel Springer, Times of India, and The Economist. We help media and brand publishers create engaging content, reach new audiences, and drive digital transformation.
- Content planning, content creation and optimization for website, landing pages, news and press releases, white papers, e-mail marketing, social media, and digital campaigns
- Manage and coordinate digital and account-based campaigns that drive customers and prospects to our website and generate leads
- Plan, execute and report on campaign ROI and KPIs
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms, including proofreading
- Juggle multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and adjusting to shifting priorities
- Leading external agencies and freelancers
- At least 5+ years of experience in content and digital marketing, preferably in a B2B context
- Native English speaker with in-depth knowledge of its grammar and culture
- Solid experience in creating and executing digital and account-based campaigns for Google Ads and paid social
- Proven copywriting skills with the ability to translate complex topics into compelling stories
- Strong knowledge of communications practices, tools, and techniques, including creative skills
- Curious and humble while striving for excellence and thinking critically
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications. or other relevant fields, preferably MSc/MA
You will report to the Head of Marketing and be part of an international team distributed across Denmark, Norway, Germany, Bangladesh, and the USA. Your place of work will be in Stibo DX’s US office in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- A challenging job with an international company
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- A friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Group health and life insurance benefits
- Company FSA plans
- Company travel, primarily domestic with some international possible
- Onsite office gym and cafeteria
- Company 401(k)
- Paid vacation
Apply now by sending your CV with a cover letter (as PDFs) to email@example.com. You are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience. Please mention “YourName applied for Marketing, Atlanta” in the subject line of your e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. If you have questions about the position, please contact Janina Schütz, Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +49 160 95 39 78 63.